'Composers in Residence' | 'Composer of the Month'
The Camerata Europaea (CE) and its artistic director Maria Makraki invite young composers from all over the world to apply for the academy of the Camerata Europaea’s up to one-year promotion scheme Composers in Residence | Composer of the Month.
Participation is possible for students of composition or composers from Europe and overseas who correspond to the aim of the Camerata Europaea to support the development of contemporary music in Europe. Participants should not have completed the 35th year of age at the deadline of application.
The programme aims to foster its participants and their works not only in Europe but also beyond building on the Camerata Europaea’s commitment to temporary and traditional European music. Presentational support consists in commissions for works to be performed in the Camerata Europaea’s concerts and recitals of CE-Youth and thus presented to a broad public.
Interested composers are requested to send the complete application, consisting of:
- a personal portfolio
- CD- audio and/or video recordings
- scores, certificates, references and prices/awards
- a CV and a letter of motivation, highlighting the artistic development
- the completely fulfilled online application form
- the registration fee of 150 € for the examination of the documents (details on the CE-accounts are to be found under the section "Contact")
to Camerata Europaea by post or e-mail until June 30, 2020. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.